I decided to do the reformat/rebuild tonight. Since tonight I’m on call for Hospice, it makes no sense for me to get deep into working on my many projects, I figured now would be a good time.
- Back up successful and burned to CD
- All driver CD’s are present (monitor, sound card, video card, motherboard, etc)
- Took a screen shot of my Product ID #’s for various registered software (didn’t trust myself to write them down) and printed them out
- Backed up a gazillion fonts, photoshop and paintshop plugins, favorites and other items of necessity
- Have all program file CD’s that are necessary for install immediately after rebuild
Well – wish me luck! See ya on the flip side 😀