Ten lame excuses you should never fall for from a guy:
- Dinner at your mom and dads? Ok. But what will I tell the orphans? They’ll still be expecting story hour
- I swear that wasn’t a fart. It’s just the way this damn leather chair sounds whenever I sit down
- I was looking at her because I was thinking how much prettier you are
- It was terrible! The aliens, they . . they said they wanted to observ human males at leisure and made me stay out until 4am . . drinking with the guys!
- I’d love to help out, but I can’t. I once killed a man in a laundry accident
- But don’t you se? My underpants and sweaty socks are protecting the floor from scratches!
- About tonight . . I was going to take you someplace nice, but I thought you’d dig the low-key vibe of Dunkin’ Donuts
- We can’t go on together . . . with suspicious minds
- I know this sounds crazy, but I’m allergic to your third cousin, I guess I have to skip her co-ed wedding shower
- Oh that was just my ex calling to say how glad she is that I’ve found someone who makes me so happy
Got more? 😉
9 thoughts on “From Cosmo . .”
I really don’t know how to dance — will you show me?
(Heh, it actually worked for me with my hubby. That smoove tawker.)
I did it to warm the sheets for you, the smell is just an unfortunate side effect.
I think I have actually used the fourth one.
Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction……
Sorry couldn’t resist!
Yea, Redfred – – all those guys from Tony Blair to Putin to Kerry, Kennedy, Clinton, Daschle and all the men in the UN. They all were lying to us for years, those bastards.
Gary – that’s just wrong! lol
Aww Margi – that’s cuuute 😀
Hey, I said Sorry!!! It was just too good to pass up on 🙂
I voted for it before I voted against it…