With WordCamp NYC coming up next weekend – I’m catching that whole WordCamp spirit again. I have to say that I truly enjoy attending WordCamp and wish more WP users would attend, if they could. It’s really a great deal of fun just meeting, talking and sharing with other people within the user community – the benefits are undeniable…talk to anyone who has attended any WordCamp, anywhere – they’ll all say the same. It’s an experience not to be missed, if you can.
So I’m headed to bed for the night after working on my presentation for WordCamp NYC and thought I would put my money where my mouth is about attending WordCamp – – I would simply like to sponsor 10 attendees who would not otherwise have gone. That’s right – I’ll pay your ticket price to get you in the door.. all you have to do is get there. Game?
Pay attention – here are the rules:
- I’m going to sleep right now – I’m exhausted.
- Retweet this post
- I’ll wake up in the morning
- I’ll have my coffee first (this is an absolute requirement – I will NOT be bending this rule…not even a little, so don’t ask!)
- Pick 10 random retweeters (who are NOT already registered – feel free to retweet and spread the news for those of you already registered) and send them an email to arrange their WordCamp NYC ticket
- If I don’t have 10 takers by morning – I’ll keep this going all week until I have 10 people interested and registered.
Why am I doing this? Just because I’m sometimes random… sometimes spontaneous and sometimes get caught up in the excitement and spirit of things like WordCamp that I just want to share the fun and experience. Really – that’s it!
Can I get a re-tweet??