1. YES! It’s the return of RE: Blogs! I’ve just been too preoccupied with SO much – I missed a week. I’m dreadfully sorry! So spank me already and get it over with! With everything I have going on – – I’ve been sorely neglecting my blog. Are you ever guilty of blog neglect? Do you feel bad? Guilty? Do you just NOT blog at all? Or try and fill your blog with stuff just so that there are regular updates? What is a busy blogger to do?? Do tell!
I have my times where I’m neglectful of this poor blog of mine. Lucky for me, it’s forgiving. It’s just a bunch of inanimate code thrown together for my own entertainment (and hopefully..maybe..yours too) – so it’s not the end of the world if my content isn’t updated. I update when I wanna – – I neglect it when I wanna. It is all about me, after all, right? Right? Anyways – when I do want to update, but lack the time – – I’ll post a snippet or two of what’s going on in my life at the moment. No long drawn out descriptions or anything. Just a word or two or three – – four, if I’m feeling really indulgent!
2. Speaking of blog content . . . do you have things you have been meaning to blog about – but just haven’t gotten around to it yet? Share your top 5 “Blogging To Do” list with us!
1. My fascination with ancient Egypt
2. Reviews/discussion of a book I’m reading. Love to read – I should post more about it.
3. Been thinking of doing a code/design exchange discussion type thing. There are a lot of us out there – we could share technique, styles, etc – – in a very informal way. I’ve been involved in ‘formal’ groups that are so anal retentive that being involved in those groups are never much fun at all. It’s a thought – who knows, maybe once my day job is behind me – I’ll have more time. 🙂
4. Fun news. Something other than politics. Politics fascinate the hell outta me – but it’s not everything.
5. Family stuff. Who means more to me in my life than my family – and I post precious little. I’m a pretty private person, mostly – – but I wouldn’t mind opening up a bit more here…for my benefit, really. Blog As Therapy, as it were. Maybe that’s what I’ll name the category…”Blog as Therapy” – – that’s sure to draw crowds, hey? Yea – – draw them like a crowd to a bad car accident! lol
3. Come on – I know this gets redundant – – but linky love is NEVER over done, is it? Besides – it’s been almost two weeks since the last one. Give us your top blog posts that have tweaked the ol’ grey matter this week
Speaking of politics – my partner in crime, Reilly – has some great posts over at Right Voices: Deceptive Acceptance Speech, and a personal fav: More Balloons!
How many disasters can come out of one photo op? Kevin has the answer to this one. Kinda blows that theory that John Kerry is a Man of the People.
Read about the Sgt. behind the blog at my #1 favorite Miliblog.
Mark has a challenge for you. Are you up for it?
According to Linda – I live in a cave.
14 thoughts on “RE: Blogs 14”
Ah. Good post!
Hmmm. I have a never-ending list of things to 1. Blog about and 2. Journal about and 3. Story ideas…not all make it to the computer, I go in phases when I write a lot on paper and my current phase is the blog!
LINKY LOVE, nyah you can never have too much? Can you? I guess it depends what kind of blog it is…you know what ones you read for the linky love.
Ooh. I also have a favorites folder with LINKS I want to blog to in the future.
Man, can someone just pay me already : )
Insomnia over…off to bed!
Aw…come on. You’ve heard of Classmates.com…haven’t you? 🙂
Now I have, Linda! lol
Pingback: Uptown Girl
So how many times have you seen the Egypt exhibit at the Milwaukee Public Museum?
Mark – ‘The Quest For Immortality” is there now, I haven’t seen yet!! 😐 I’ve lacked the time — however! I just recently discovered that they are keeping the exhibit open until 9pm this Thurs – Saturday — So, I think I’ll be going in the evening this week! I’ll probably wait until Saturday 🙂
We’ve been meaning to go, but we’re caught up in moving right now and just can’t find the time. Our six-year-old is fascinated by the pyramids; we thought she might like to see what was in them!
More importantly – I’m dying to know how they were built! 🙂
I hope you guys get there – – it’s a must see, for sure.
I totally forgot to ping.. sorry.. All my whining .. I did do this i swear.
Pingback: Sit Down and Relax Weblog
Pingback: Mind of Mog
Pingback: All She Wrote
mien are up