1. YES! It’s the return of RE: Blogs! I’ve just been too preoccupied with SO much – I missed a week. I’m dreadfully sorry! So spank me already and get it over with! With everything I have going on – – I’ve been sorely neglecting my blog. Are you ever guilty of blog neglect? Do you feel bad? Guilty? Do you just NOT blog at all? Or try and fill your blog with stuff just so that there are regular updates? What is a busy blogger to do?? Do tell!
I have my times where I’m neglectful of this poor blog of mine. Lucky for me, it’s forgiving. It’s just a bunch of inanimate code thrown together for my own entertainment (and hopefully..maybe..yours too) – so it’s not the end of the world if my content isn’t updated. I update when I wanna – – I neglect it when I wanna. It is all about me, after all, right? Right? Anyways – when I do want to update, but lack the time – – I’ll post a snippet or two of what’s going on in my life at the moment. No long drawn out descriptions or anything. Just a word or two or three – – four, if I’m feeling really indulgent!
2. Speaking of blog content . . . do you have things you have been meaning to blog about – but just haven’t gotten around to it yet? Share your top 5 “Blogging To Do” list with us!
1. My fascination with ancient Egypt
2. Reviews/discussion of a book I’m reading. Love to read – I should post more about it.
3. Been thinking of doing a code/design exchange discussion type thing. There are a lot of us out there – we could share technique, styles, etc – – in a very informal way. I’ve been involved in ‘formal’ groups that are so anal retentive that being involved in those groups are never much fun at all. It’s a thought – who knows, maybe once my day job is behind me – I’ll have more time. 🙂
4. Fun news. Something other than politics. Politics fascinate the hell outta me – but it’s not everything.
5. Family stuff. Who means more to me in my life than my family – and I post precious little. I’m a pretty private person, mostly – – but I wouldn’t mind opening up a bit more here…for my benefit, really. Blog As Therapy, as it were. Maybe that’s what I’ll name the category…”Blog as Therapy” – – that’s sure to draw crowds, hey? Yea – – draw them like a crowd to a bad car accident! lol
3. Come on – I know this gets redundant – – but linky love is NEVER over done, is it? Besides – it’s been almost two weeks since the last one. Give us your top blog posts that have tweaked the ol’ grey matter this week
How many disasters can come out of one photo op? Kevin has the answer to this one. Kinda blows that theory that John Kerry is a Man of the People.
Read about the Sgt. behind the blog at my #1 favorite Miliblog.
Mark has a challenge for you. Are you up for it?
According to Linda – I live in a cave.