Major Work Hazard

Researcher Dies After Accidental Ebola Jab

A researcher in a heavily guarded Siberian virology laboratory died after pricking herself with a syringe containing the deadly Ebola virus, a spokeswoman from the lab said Tuesday.

“It was an accident or an unlucky coincidence. Her hand just slipped and she jabbed herself,” the spokeswoman said.

There are some jobs that you just couldn’t pay me enough to do.

Posted in

1 thought on “Major Work Hazard”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top
%d bloggers like this: