1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
Very rarely. Actually – I very rarely watch television at all – except for lots of cable news and a few movies late at night when I can’t sleep. The last sports event I watched on television was the De La Hoya v. Mosley fight on HBO.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
I have to be a hometown girl and say the Green Bay Packers.
3. Are there any sports you hate?
Hate is such a strong word, isn’t it? I really dislike professional wrestling (is that considered a sport, really? Or just plain entertainment?)
4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
Quite a lot of them, actually. When I was a kid – my folks would take us to Brewer Stadium (back when it wasn’t the ‘corporatized’ Miller Park) and we’d bring in our own popcorn, peanuts and soda and sit in the bleacher seats to watch the games. Someday, I want to make it to a Packer’s game up at Lambeau — those tickets are pretty scarce, however.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
I was on the swim team and ran hurdles in track when I was in high school. After high school however? I played a few years in a local co-ed softball league, but that’s about it.