Time for this weeks Blogger Idol.
Topic: A Day In The Life . . .
A Day In The Life of a Blogger
- Wake up – make sure to check that email for newly mailed comments and
- Check the days news events to see if there is something blogworthy
- Load up your RSS feeder to check for new updates (if it isn’t already
- Think of ways you can re-organize your life so you can blog more
- Check recently updated blogs at weblogs and blogrolling
- Look to see if your standing has changed in the Ecosystem
- Scour around for the latest and greatest MT
- Have breakfast and briefly think about blogging about it.
- Check stats.
- Think of fun blogisms – – i.e. Blurfing = Blog surfing, etc
- Go to work – wish you were blogging
- Hold conversations at work about current events and start sentences with
"I just blogged that yesterday. . "
- Redesign your blog template over lunch hour.
- Define the word "Blog" to everyone you know who doesn’t know
what it is.
- Home from work – – make coffee – – realize you forgot about all those
things you told yourself you’d blog about later.
- Blog about blogging.
- Check stats
- Check the Ecosystem again
- Comment on your favorite blogs
- Tell yourself you are not addicted to blogging.