Time for this weeks Blogger Idol.
Topic: A Day In The Life . . .
A Day In The Life of a Blogger
- Wake up – make sure to check that email for newly mailed comments and
- Check the days news events to see if there is something blogworthy
- Load up your RSS feeder to check for new updates (if it isn’t already
- Think of ways you can re-organize your life so you can blog more
- Check recently updated blogs at weblogs and blogrolling
- Look to see if your standing has changed in the Ecosystem
- Scour around for the latest and greatest MT
- Have breakfast and briefly think about blogging about it.
- Check stats.
- Think of fun blogisms – – i.e. Blurfing = Blog surfing, etc
- Go to work – wish you were blogging
- Hold conversations at work about current events and start sentences with
"I just blogged that yesterday. . "
- Redesign your blog template over lunch hour.
- Define the word "Blog" to everyone you know who doesn’t know
what it is.
- Home from work – – make coffee – – realize you forgot about all those
things you told yourself you’d blog about later.
- Blog about blogging.
- Check stats
- Check the Ecosystem again
- Comment on your favorite blogs
- Tell yourself you are not addicted to blogging.
9 thoughts on “A Day In The Life of a Blogger”
OMG! Have you been watching my (non-existent) webcam Lisa??
It’s scary cos it’s true. Hi, my name is Helen (Goldie), and I’m a blogaholic…
Still have to do my idol entry.
Hi Helen – – I feel your pain!
I hate when I forget what I was going to blog about! That drives me nuts!
Yes, it has become an interesting addiction.
you made my top 5!
Wow! That is so right on. Great post!
I keep a notebook with me almost all of the time to jot down blog ideas. What does that make me?
Btw, you made my Top 5 this week.
Top 5? Me? Wow – thank you Debi and Jess 🙂