I nabbed this list from Jeanette’s and am doing it just for her benefit . . . because I know she posted it for me. It is all about ME, after all – – and her endless curiousity of all things ME!
1. What is the longest youâ€™ve ever gone without bathing? Why?
3 long, gross, yucky days when our well pump died suddenly (R.I.P. : well pump). It was over a weekend. Wasn’t planning on leaving the house. Put the hair up in a ponytail . .threw on some sweats and prayed that the well pump fix-it guy would come SOON. Had it gone on to day number 4 – I woulda checked into a hotel just to take a shower!
2. When you read, do you highlight or mark items?
Usually only if I’m reading reference material. Like an instruction manual . . or a “How To” book, that type of thing. Not if I’m just reading for enjoyment.. then I just drool.
3. What brand are your favorite jeans? How long have you had them?
Nothing stands between me and my Calvin’s!! I’ve had them for 7 years going . . love them. Love. Them.
4. Do you still have an article of clothing from high school? If so, what is it?
A blue blouse. It’s still in style, believe it or not. Just a simple button down, periwinkle blue blouse. Why do I keep it? Because it still fits.
5. Who makes you laugh the big belly laugh (can be a comedian)?
6. Of all your scars, which one has the best story? Please, do tell.
My C-Section scar. Not an overly exciting story for most . . . but it’s where my eldest came into this world. 😀
7. Do you color your hair? What color? How old were you when you first tried coloring it?
I get highlights in the winter because my blonde hair tends to get really drab in the winter.
The first time I colored my hair was in high school – – a friend and I decided to go ‘punk’ to the Homecoming football game and I colored my blonde hair with red and green and blue food color. The next morning, my mother had to take me to the salon to get it completely bleached out because… well duh . .. it wouldn’t wash out.
Ok, I really really started coloring it for real in my early twenties. I like the highlights.
8. Do you take vitamins?
9. Do you like chocolate? Milk or dark? What brand? If not chocolate, what kind of candy do you like?
Just. Gimme. Chocolate.
10. What is the fondest memory you have of your grandma or grandpa?
Fishing on the Mississippi with my Great Grandpa Ame. He taught me how to catch and gut bull heads without getting stung!
Grampa Ame lost his thumb on the Mississippi River when he was working the barges. He got his thumb caught between two barges as they crashed together. He still was a good fisherman, though – even without that thumb!
11. If you had to share a song that represented who you are, which one would it be?
There are so many . . .
Way Too Damn Good – Nikelback
Love in an Elevator – Aerosmith